© 2023 AEQ
Talent is an innovative, ultra-compact IP audiocodec with unprecedented features and a small size factor, specifically designed to work from anywhere without losing the audio quality of the radio, podcast or recording studio.
Regular ADSL/optical ber domestic Internet connections or wireless 3G/4G/5G data connections using simple router/modems with internal SIM card as the communica-tions channel.
As PLAN B, Bluetooth connection with your smartphone to reach the studio PC. It allows you to enter the broadcast console in HD voice quality.
Small, user-friendly and easy to use.
In table format with a front of about 20×13 cm.
Simple front control panel:
Hang up key.
Microphone and headphone level control.
Hang up/end call key.
Outgoing and incoming signal level indicators.
Other basic indicators of equipment and communication status.
Supports all types of headphones, low or high impedance.
It supports all types of microphones, dynamic and condenser, as it has a phantom power supply.
You can listen to station audio, local audio, or a mix of both through headphones.
The required audio mix can be sent to the headphone side of the headphones to stereo line and Bluetooth outputs.
If several people are working on an event, you can connect your TALENTs in a series.
Multiple power supply options:
From a PC’s USB output.
From a 5 to 12 volt power outlet, such as a vehicle battery or a powerbank.
In addition, it comes with a power supply for conventional mains electricity.
You don’t need to be a techie.
Control and configure your equipment from your Smartphone or computer.
All front panel controls are available in two applications:
A smartphone app, TALENT PILOT, which allows you to control and configure the equipment.
Another remote for PC, PHOENIX CONTROL, allows remote configuration and operation of a fleet of audiocodecs.
– XLR-3 female microphone connector. Low noise preamplifier.
Switchable 12V phantom supply. 2Kohm input impedance. Gain is adjustable from the front panel and via software. MUTE key.
– Stereo ground-referenced line input via 3.5mm jack. Compatible with PCs, tablets, phones and other sound players. Software adjustable input level.
– Bluetooth 5.0 audio input. Stereo A2DP, software-adjustable level.
– Stereo ground-referenced line output via 3.5mm jack. Compatible with PCs, tablets, phones and other sound recorders.. Software adjustable input level.
– Headphone output: stereo 1/4 jack.
– 100mW output on low or high impedance headphones. Volume control and TX/RX panorama selection from the front panel and by software.
– Bluetooth 5.0 audio output. Stereo A2DP, software-adjustable level.
– AEQ recommends its customers the OPUS family of encoding algorithms. OPUS offer extraordinary sound quality, low delay and great bitrate eciency. – There is a selection of 4 mono and 3 stereo modes provided, with Fs=48 kHz, operating at bitrates between 12 and 192kbps offering audio bandwidths between 6 and 20kHz.
Smart RTP and SIP server
– In order to simplify the operation of the unit, AEQ offers the Smart RTP automatic call-establishment tool. Also, the service of a corporate SIP server is offered to our customers.
Local interface with keys and encoders
– Three-level LED vumeter at the front panel for program TX level indication.
– Received audio signal presence indicator.
– Operating temperature: -10 to +45 º C (14 to 114 º F).
– Dimensions: Width x Depth x Height: 130x195x45mm
– Weight: 620gr
– Power supply: 5 to 15VDC for external adapter (90-263V 50/60 Hz input) or 5V through USB interface. Power consumption: 3.5W approx.
– Optional UPS or power-bank. Duration depends on its capacity. For example: >4h with 15Vah.
– TALENT PILOT application licence included.
– 10/100Mbps Ethernet port with RJ45 Connector. Provides access to:
Wired networks: LAN, DSL, wire or fiber-optics Internet, VLAN
– Satellite: through a data satellite service IP interface.
– Telephony: 3G, 4G, 5G using an external router connected to this port.
– Wireless data links: using wireless bridge, WiMax antennas or a WiFi interface.br
– A2DP profile for bidirectional stereo audio exchange with the connected smartphone or computer.
– Using HFP profile, G722 or similar HD-voice is also sent to a phone in order to make interviews by phone, Skype, Whatsapp or other conferencing applications. When there is no access to an IP network, this can provide connectivity with the studio in order to send the voice to the broadcast mixer.
© 2023 AEQ